2008年7月1日火曜日

It's finally done! (Nina&Anna part 1)

Yeah, my latest work. Starring Nina and Anna Williams from the Tekken series.
Took me a month to finish it...
It's finally done, and posted it successfuly.
Two actually, I decided to post 2 versions of it, the partially nude and fully nude versions.
I put in lots of hours in drawing their costumes but I like the nude version as well.

It's my last render on this machine.
I'm having it upgraded sometime this week (yaaay, finally!).

I thought I'd do something big with it before upgrading, really push its capabilities to their limits.
I've always wanted to try a crowd scene with DAZ Studio. A few times it did go beyond its limits and boy what a pain when that happened.

Can't wait to see what I'll be able to do when my machine's upgraded. I think for what I have in store for part 2, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot of computing power.

I already have a few more render ideas, but I just want to take a break now.

0 件のコメント: