2008年7月31日木曜日

Waiting 4 paycheck

I'm in Osaka now. Here to meet those guys we work with. Haven't had a chance to do any work on my render but rest assured it should be done and up by next week.

Haven't checked my account balance yet, but my pay should be in at least by this weekend. Which I really hope, because there's this gadget that I wanna buy and I gotta buy "omiyage" for Simona and my family before I go back. I also wanna go to Nipponbashi and shop around, maybe even buy Soul Calibur IV.

Speaking of which, I went to the arcade with my friend the other day and played Tekken 6. Damn that's one sweet game. Making me reconsider buying PS3 also, since it's not gonna be released on 360. I had the chance to play with Anna and Nina, my favorite characters, and to check out their costumes. The console version I heard allows extensive character customization, although it's not out yet, but man... I gotta get my hands on that.

Yeah, just meaningless babble this time. Can't wait to finish my work so that I can concentrate on other things.

0 件のコメント: